- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Roger & Gallet Thé VertIngredients
Roger & Gallet Thé Vert Eau Fraiche evokes a joyous, exciting and carefree holiday atmosphere and surrounds you with lightness and freshness.
- citrus fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Tea, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tea, Guaiac Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic