Sisley Eau du Soir Eau de Parfum for Women
- Review 2
Description Sisley Eau du SoirIngredients
Escape into the vast palace gardens and revel in the intoxicating combinations of scents as you watch the sunset. The Sisley Eau du Soir Eau de Parfum for women will let you experience it, thanks to its unique composition which will win you over from the very first moment.
- a chypre fragrance with floral and spicy notes
- wear it all year round to bring out your unique character
- pair it with Sisley Eau du Soir skincare
Composition of the fragrance
The intriguing opening introduces a harmonious combination of tangerine, grapefruit and a pinch of pepper. Shortly after, the heart of the fragrance unleashes notes of rose, intoxicating jasmine, delicate lily of the valley, exotic ylang-ylang and mysterious iris, accompanied by the gentle scent of cloves. The composition trails off with notes of amber, musk and unconventional notes of lichen and cistus.
Story of the fragrance
Sisley Eau du Soir is a timeless and exceptionally elegant fragrance that you’ll fall in love with instantly. The unique cap design was created by the Polish sculptor Bronisław Krzysztof, who has collaborated with Sisley on a number of other fragrance designs.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Grapefruit, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Iris, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lichen, Musk, Patchouli, Cistus, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre