Description Sisley IziaIngredients
Warm summer nights, drinks, laughter, dancing. Can you feel the energy? The Sisley Izia Eau de Parfum for women is the perfect accompaniment to sunny days, as it will boost your confidence and flair. Discover the true fragrance of summer.
- a floral fragrance with elements of aldehyde
- for every lover of summer
- perfect for hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
Initially, your attention will be caught by juicy bergamot and a slightly tangy pink pepper. Hidden inside the heart of the Eau de Parfum is the delicate scent of rose, which blends with the warm notes of cedar and sandalwood, which give the composition its depth.
The story of the fragrance
Sisley Izia first saw the light of day in 2017 and the nose behind it is the well-known perfumer Amandine Clerc-Marie. Her goal was to create a fragrance full of sunshine for an energetic woman with a romantic soul.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Aldehydes, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Angelica, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde