Description Souletto FloramaniaIngredients
You don’t have to live next to a field of flowers to enjoy their fantastic scent. The Souletto Floramania scented candle will bring life to any room with its clean, captivating aroma of white magnolia flowers. This delicate floral beauty provides a sweet feeling of freedom and instantly creates a cosy atmosphere.
- scented candle with the aroma of white flowers with fruity undertones
- delicate scent slowly permeates the room
- creates a feeling of space, freedom, purity and cosiness
- stylish design makes it a great home accessory
- country of origin: France
Composition of the fragrance:
In the beginning, you’ll be mesmerised by notes of juicy pear, delicious melon and apple. Then come the intoxicating magnolia and jasmine with a drop of honey, and the whole composition rests on a base of deep vetiver, velvety cedar wood and clean, balsamic musk.
- 100% soy wax
- 100% cotton wick
How to use:
When you first light the candle, let it burn at least long enough for the surface of the wax to melt all the way to the edges. This way the candle will burn down evenly without developing a dip. Don’t leave the candle unattended when it’s burning and don’t place it near flammable objects.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Melon, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Magnolia, Honey, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Musk, Cedar
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, fruity
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax