Sun Protection for Hair
- Schwarzkopf Professional 5
- L’Oréal Professionnel 2
- Kérastase 3
- Milk Shake 3
- Apivita 1
- Bielenda 1
- Bione Cosmetics 1
- Biosilk 2
- Bumble and Bumble 1
- COCOSOLIS 1
- Collistar 3
- Farmona 1
- Goldwell 2
- Institut Esthederm 2
- Kallos 1
- Klorane 2
- L’Oréal Paris 1
- label.m 3
- Lee Stafford 3
- Phyto 2
- René Furterer 2
- Revlon Professional 2
- RYOR 1
- Shiseido 1
- Sisley 1
- TIGI 4
- TONI&GUY 1
- Ziaja 1
- Anti-ageing 1
- Brightening 2
- Cleansing 1
- Colour protection 6
- Definition and texture 3
- Density and vitality 1
- For easy combing 9
- Hair smoothening 1
- Hair volume 3
- Hydration 9
- Neutralisation of yellow tones 1
- Nourishing 11
- Protection from the elements 16
- Regeneration 5
- Setting 2
- Shine and softness 16
- Split ends prevention 4
- Thermal protection 4
- Wave definition 2
Revlon ProfessionalUniq One All In One Coconut10 in 1 Hair Treatment 150 ml
Milk ShakeIncredible MilkRestorative Leave-in Care in Spray 150 ml
special offerTIGIBed Head Motor MouthVolumising Cream with Neon Effect 240 ml
KallosKJMNMask For Colored Hair
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Sun ProtectProtective Spray for Hair Damaged by Chlorine, Sun & Salt 100 ml
L’Oréal ParisElseve Color-ViveExpress Balm For Coloured Or Streaked Hair 200 ml
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Sun ProtectLeave - In Conditioner for Hair Damaged by Chlorine, Sun & Salt 100 ml
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Sun ProtectTravel Set for Sun-Stressed Hair
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Sun ProtectProtective Shampoo for hair and body 200 ml
Revlon ProfessionalEquave Sun ProtectionLeave - In Spray Conditioner for Sun-Stressed Hair 200 ml
special offerTIGIBed Head Beach MeGel Spray For Beach Effect 100 ml
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Sun ProtectRegenerating and Strengthening Treatment 2 in 1 150 ml
KloraneMangoOil For Dry Hair 125 ml
PhytoSpecific Styling CareShea Butter for Dry and Damaged Hair 100 ml
ShiseidoSun Care Sun Protection Spray Oil-FreeSun Spray SPF 15 150 ml
label.mCurl DefineCurl Defining Soufflé 120 ml
René FurtererSolaireProtective Oil for Hair Damaged by Chlorine, Sun & Salt 100 ml
special offerBielendaBikiniTransparent Sunscreen Mist SPF 15
ApivitaBee Sun SafeMoisturizing Oil for Sun-Stressed Hair 100 ml
label.mConditionRegenerating Mask 120 ml
label.mCreateSpray For Beach Effect
CollistarAfter-Sun Rebalancing Cream-ShampooCreamy Shampoo After Sun 200 ml
PhytoPhytoPlageShampoo And Shower Gel 2 in 1 200 ml
RYORHair CareHerbal Shampoo with Panthenol 200 ml
How to Protect Your Hair from the Sun?
Want to keep your hair bouncy and glossy throughout the year? We’ll help you choose the right hair care (not just) for the summer, and add some tips on how to protect your hair from the sun.
Why Does Your Hair Need Sun Protection?
Harmful UV light makes your hair dull and less healthy by breaking down its keratin building blocks and thus causing irreparable damage to the hair structure.
- UV protection will coat your hair in a light film which works as a barrier against sunlight.
- The sun, salt from the ocean water, or the chlorine from a swimming pool dry out your hair significantly, which is why it needs protection, hydration and regeneration.
Sun Protection for Hair
Unlike regular hair products, summer hair care contains UV protection and nourishing ingredients, vitamins and minerals to strengthen the hair. These are usually vitamin E, panthenol and carotenoids.
- You can pack a hair oil or spray with UV filter in your beach bag and use it quickly and easily anytime you need to. These products also often contain moisturising ingredients to prevent frizz and leave the hair shiny.
- Conditioners, masks and shampoos with UV protection nourish, hydrate and protect your hair from the moment you wash it.
- Hair sunscreens protect your hair during sun exposure. You can also use them to protect your scalp.
Apart from sun care for hair, there are other ways to protect your hair from sun damage. Read our tips on how to take care of your hair in the summer:
- Rinse your hair under running water as soon as you get out of a pool to prevent the chlorine from damaging the hair structure.
- Wear a head covering. Not just during sunbathing or sporting activities, but also during swimming.
- Let your hair air-dry after swimming. If you immediately tie it into a ponytail, it could ruin its strength and elasticity.