- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud AbyadIngredients
The oriental Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Abyad Eau de Parfum is inspired by the art of seduction. It will awaken a hidden captivating power and surround you with an aura that attracts attention.
- a woody oriental fragrance
- for ambitious and elegant women
- an ideal choice for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Abyad Eau de Parfum opens with the exciting notes of oregano, which blend with bergamot and pimento berries. The middle notes are an ensemble of intense accords of amber, myrrh and incense. Subsequently, refreshing citrus intertwines with warm agarwood smoke. Sensual essences of leather and sandalwood create a captivating base for the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Oregano, Pimento Berry Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Myrrh, Frankincense, Citrus Fruit, Amber, Opoponax
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Agarwood Smoke, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- leather, woody