Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Review 12
Description Swiss Arabian Shaghaf OudIngredients
This is the moment. This is passion. This is the fragrance. The Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Eau de Parfum, created by Arabian perfumers, is an oriental fragrance with a sweet, oriental composition, with oud being the main ingredient. It is perfect for both men and women.
Are you ready for an unbelievable sensory experience?
- a sweet, oriental fragrance
- a unisex fragrance for both men and women
- ideal for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
At first you’ll be able to recognise oriental oud with notes of precious saffron, which is also rightfully referred to as red gold. As the top notes fade, the scent of delicious pralines and roses becomes more prominent. The aroma of oud brings the entire composition together. The base notes, which linger on the skin for the longest amount of time, are led by nothing else but oud, this time complemented by vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Praline, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral