- About the brand
Description Ted Lapidus Black SoulIngredients
Ted Lapidus Black Soul Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a woody fragrance
- for the elegant man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Musk, Cedar, Mint, Tolu Balm
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Guaiac Wood, Bergamot, Saffron, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lemon, Resin
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!