Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 7
Description Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour HommeIngredients
The rich and generous Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Eau de Toilette combines timelessness, charm, and the desire to be seen. It’s a perfect accessory for a real man who keeps with the times, regardless of his age.
- warm oriental fragrance
- suitable all year round
- created by the perfumer Martin Gras
- introduced in 1987
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this composition is dominated by juicy notes of pineapple and citrus, accompanied by a more aromatic and strikingly masculine notes of lavender, wormwood, and juniper berry. Later, you’ll notice warm notes of sweet honey and olibanum, the aroma of pines and Brazilian palisander, and the floral combination of jasmine, rose, and lily of the valley. The drydown of Ted Lapidus Pour Homme is built on woody accords of cedar wood and sandalwood, earthy patchouli, sensuous musk, and warm amber, all tied together with a strong tobacco aroma.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Artemisia, Lemon, Pineapple, Juniper Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Brasilian Rose Wood, Incense, Pine, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tobacco, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!