Fragrance description Ted Lapidus Rumba
Ted Lapidus Rumba Eau de Toilette will become your secret weapon in seduction! Discover this sensual fragrance that will complement your unique charisma perfectly.
- a floral fragrance
- an oriental fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Amber, Cedar, Musk, Patchouli, Plum, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Middle notes
- Common Marigold, Gardenia, Heliotrope, Honey, Jasmine, Lily, Magnolia, Orchid, Tuberose
- Top notes
- Basil, Bergamot, Mirabelle Plum, Peach, Plum, Raspberry
- Fragrance category
- floral, oriental
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!