Description Thalia Sodi Blooming OpalIngredients
Elegance concentrated in a silvery white bottle. Thalia Sodi Blooming Opal Eau de Parfum for women was of course inspired by opal and its notes will remind you of the typical varied colours that play out on the surface of this precious mineral.
- floral woody fragrance with notes of musk
- inspired by the beauty and changing colours of opal
- part of the line by the Mexican singer and actress Thalía
Composition of the fragrance
The initial freshness of bergamot is accompanied and softened with silky notes of honeysuckle and water lily. Floral accords also dominate the heart of the composition with an intoxicating bouquet of white flowers including gardenia, tuberose and Arabian jasmine. The musky base of the fragrance comes in last but stays the longest, bringing the delicate sweetness of coconut and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Thalia Sodi Blooming Opal is part of a collection of five Eau de Parfums inspired by precious stones that the Mexican singer Thalía loves so much. This fragrance, which embodies the unique charisma of opal, was created in 2019 by the expert perfumer Harry Fremont.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Water Lily, Bergamot, Honey Suckle
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Coconut, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody