Mugler AlienEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mugler AlienIngredients
Awaken your inner goddess and dare to be unique! The mysterious Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum bears the aroma of far-away lands and the endless universe where you can move without any limitations. Close your eyes and get transported to a completely different world.
- iconic, oriental woody fragrance
- part of the unique Thierry Mugler Alien line
- created by the perfumers Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyère
Composition of the fragrance
The opening lights up with the grandiose notes of hand-picked blossoms of Sambac jasmine whose subtlety is put in contrast with the power of the whole composition. The magical heart is underscored with sensuous cashmere wood and its characteristic intense musky notes. Finally, the drydown will embrace you with notes of white amber, as soft and lovely as a touch of mohair wool.
Story of the fragrance
This elixir comes in a bottle which resembles a sacred stone. It looks like a beautiful gem, with the mysterious fragrance shining through its facets. The face of Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum is Jourdan Dunn – activist, mother, and a supermodel who perfectly embodies the extraordinary nature of the fragrance and gives it a new character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cashmere Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.