Mugler AngelEau de Parfum refillable for Women
You save 32%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Mugler AngelIngredients
The product may come in a box that differs from the one depicted!
The product contains a CI 42090 colouring agent which fades. Therefore, the colour of the products may differ.
The French fashion designer created the cult fragrance Angel in 1992. Thierry Mugler Angel is an eau de parfum for women who want something exclusive and unusual. The perfume can offer their owners the dreamlike beauties of the Orient.
Delicious raspberries topped with a gold-like hint of honey switch over to the notes of brittle jasmine and refreshing bergamot. After that, sweet vanilla blends with sensual chocolate, they are joined by amber caramel and all that is seasoned with a bit of exotic patchouli. The well-thought-out composition creates a timeless accord of scents and feelings.
The bottle design resembles a starry sky in sparkling mild summer evenings. Thierry Mugler Angel is an angelic star which will light up any woman. Enjoy the feeling of infinity to the full.
The perfume contains an ingredient whose colour is unstable, this is why its contents may have a different shade than in the photo.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Strawberry, Honey, Bergamot, Dewberry, Orchid, Rose, Helional
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coumarin, Chocolate, Caramel
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.