- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois DoréIngredients
Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois Doré unisex Eau de Parfum is like a work of art, a rare gem, a unique sensory experience... Created from the idea of the combination of woods and the glow of the Golden Stone Asian lily.
- oriental woody fragrance
- created by the perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin
- ideal for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with notes of black pepper and precious minerals. The captivating heart slowly unveils the aroma of tobacco accentuated by woody notes of cedar and gourmand vanilla with bitter almond. The musky base of Van Cleef & Arpels Bois Doré offers up the sensuous warmth of teak wood and sweet tonka bean.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Minerals, Black Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco, Vanilla, Cedar, Almonds
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Musk, Teak Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels is a French jewellery, watch, and perfume brand. Van Cleef & Arpels was founded in 1896 by Charles Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef. They opened their first boutique in Paris in 1906.
Van Cleef & Arpels became famous for their expertise when it came to precious stones. Their founders are recognised for their pioneering techniques working with precious stones. In 2009, the company brought out a range of luxury perfumes with six fragrances, entitled Collection Extraordinaire.
Van Cleef & Arpels’ loyal customers include stars such as Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Romy Schneider, Brigitte Bardot, Sharon Stone, Julia Roberts, or even Uma Thurman. Try luxury perfume from a world-renowned brand that is sure to impress!