Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Moonlight Patchouli Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Moonlight PatchouliIngredients
Don’t be afraid of being a little bit special! Sometimes it is a great thing; just look at the Collection Extraordinaire luxury range of fragrances! The Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Moonlight Patchouli Eau de Parfum from this very range is made for anyone who isn’t afraid to be themselves and sometimes likes to be the centre of attention. So prepare yourself; it’s going to be quite the journey with this fragrance!
- a chypre, woody fragrance
- for men and women who know what they want
- more suitable for colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum opens with woody notes in combination with aromatic cacao and exotic patchouli, which plays the main role here. The middle notes will amaze you with the sweet accords of Bulgarian rose and breathtaking iris, followed in the base notes by sensual leather, suede and juicy fruit notes. All of these combined create a fragrance you will want to wear every single day.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was designed by the well-known perfumer Sonia Constant, who, as she herself says, wanted to introduce patchouli in its purest beauty. The fragrance was launched in 2016. The overall impression of the scent is underscored by the elegant black bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cocoa, Woody Notes, Patchouli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Fruity Notes, Suede
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels became famous for their expertise when it came to precious stones. Their founders are recognised for their pioneering techniques working with precious stones. In 2009, the company brought out a range of luxury perfumes with six fragrances, entitled Collection Extraordinaire.
Van Cleef & Arpels’ loyal customers include stars such as Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Romy Schneider, Brigitte Bardot, Sharon Stone, Julia Roberts, or even Uma Thurman. Try luxury perfume from a world-renowned brand that is sure to impress!