- About the brand
Description Van Cleef & Arpels So FirstIngredients
Van Cleef & Arpels So First Eau de Parfum and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- a sweet fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- for the individualistic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Jasmine, Frangipani
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels is a French jewellery, watch, and perfume brand. Van Cleef & Arpels was founded in 1896 by Charles Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef. They opened their first boutique in Paris in 1906.
Van Cleef & Arpels became famous for their expertise when it came to precious stones. Their founders are recognised for their pioneering techniques working with precious stones. In 2009, the company brought out a range of luxury perfumes with six fragrances, entitled Collection Extraordinaire.
Van Cleef & Arpels’ loyal customers include stars such as Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Romy Schneider, Brigitte Bardot, Sharon Stone, Julia Roberts, or even Uma Thurman. Try luxury perfume from a world-renowned brand that is sure to impress!