- About the brand
Description Viktor & Rolf Bonbon CoutureIngredients
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture Eau de Parfum for women holds the seductive magic of the Orient. Its mysterious, enigmatic nature will instantly win you over and attract everyone around you.
- oriental fragrance
- sweet fragrance
- ideal choice for a free-spirited woman
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- luxury fragrance for connoisseurs
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Neroli, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Caramel, Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmin Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, White Tobacco
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam fashion house, founded in 1993 by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. They met while studying at the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. In 1993 they won a talent contest at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères.
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.