Viktor & RolfBonbon Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Viktor & Rolf BonbonIngredients
Enjoy every moment like a true bon viveur. The Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum for women turns into a luxurious delicacy when it touches your skin. The delicious caramel notes that flow throughout the composition will turn you into an irresistible dream woman that everyone’s after.
- a gourmet, fruity floral fragrance
- for passionate women who love luxury experiences
- an ideal fragrance for colder seasons
Composition of the fragrance
The entire composition features an ever-present caramel aroma which changes its character with the presence of other ingredients. At first, you’ll experience notes of peach, orange and tangerine. A moment later, the scent of caramel is joined by exquisite orange blossom and mysterious jasmine. Finally, the warmth of amber and woody essences of cedar, guaiac and sandalwood permeate the fragrance, creating an intense trail.
Story of the fragrance
The Viktor & Rolf Bonbon fragrance for women from 2014 is just like an irresistible dessert that will improve your day immediately, making you crave another piece. Its gourmet caramel aroma is perfect for women who appreciate the sweet moments in life. The unique bottle in the shape of a wrapped sweet is a true masterpiece down to the last detail.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Peach, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Caramel, Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam fashion house, founded in 1993 by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. They met while studying at the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. In 1993 they won a talent contest at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères.
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.