Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb NectarEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb NectarIngredients
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for evening wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Cassis, Gunpowder
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Benzoin, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.