- About the brand
Description Viktor & Rolf SpicebombIngredients
The Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette for men enhances the charm of every man with its spicy fragrance. This explosive cocktail of masculinity is the perfect balance of strength and elegance, intensity and delicateness, and will capture the attention of more than one woman. In short, it’s the ideal scent!
- a spicy, woody fragrance
- for the man who’s not afraid to be seen
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
It opens with the scent of captivating bergamot notes, rare elemi wood, juicy grapefruit and contrary pink pepper. The middle notes are made up of delicate cinnamon, intoxicating saffron and piquant paprika. The end notes combine accords of real leather, delicate tobacco and refreshing vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
The Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette for men was launched in 2012 and its bottle is the same as the fragrance itself – literally a bomb!
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Elemi, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Chilli Pepper, Cinnamon, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tobacco, Leather, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam fashion house, founded in 1993 by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. They met while studying at the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. In 1993 they won a talent contest at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères.
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.