- About the brand
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Green Leaves, Ozone
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Vetiver, Cedar
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, fresh
- Secured by
About the brand Yankee Candle
The idea for Yankee Candle came about back in 1969 when Mike Kittredge gave his mother a handmade candle for Christmas. She loved it, as did everyone she knew, so Mike continued to make candles. Thanks to his huge success, he soon moved production from his garage to an old paper mill, thus founding his own brand, Yankee Candle.
From the moment you light it until it is burnt out, the Yankee Candle provides a wonderful, lasting, pure scent which is the perfect complement to any interior. The candles contain a high amount of aromatic oils and natural extracts. Each fragrant essence is true to the ingredient, place or experience it is inspired by. The atmosphere it evokes in your home – relaxing, festive or refreshing – only depends on which one you choose.
Everyone will love a gift from this range, with the Yankee Candle Christmas special editions being a hit, as will be the Yankee Candle wax melts, a Yankee Candle Gift Set or a Yankee Candle Car Freshener.
Today the brand is the best-known manufacturer of scented candles and home fragrances. You can find them in 20 countries all over the world and the USA alone has over 18,000 shops. And to think it all began with one little present for mummy...