- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent Libre IntenseIngredients
Nothing brings out your free and conquering spirit like Yves Saint Laurent Libre Intense Eau de Parfum. This captivating fragrance proudly boasts its intensity and becomes a rallying cry of freedom for every indomitable woman.
- aromatic floral fougère fragrance
- an intense take on the original Libre
- introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
From the very start, you’ll be captivated by citrussy notes of bergamot oil and tangerine, accompanied by French lavender oil. Your senses will then succumb to a striking and intense combination of orange blossom with jasmine and bright notes of orchid. Warm Madagascar vanilla, vetiver and true amber ensure a long and lingering drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Created by Anne Filipo and Carlos Benaim, Yves Saint Laurent Libre Intense was designed for women who follow their instincts. The perfumers took inspiration from the original Libre Eau de Parfum introduced in 2019 and accentuated the middle notes of orange blossom, orchid and lavender.
Yves Saint Laurent Libre Intense will become an essential accessory of any woman who loves freely expressing her outrageous side. The design with its striking geometry and golden YSL logo reflects the connection of fire and gold and makes the fragrance utterly perfect. The perfume is represented by the young singer Dua Lipa.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- French Lavender Oil, Mandarin Oil, Bergamot Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Diva Lavender Oil, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Orchid Accord
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Madagascar Vanilla, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.