Amouage Beach Hut Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Amouage Beach HutIngredients
The notes of the Amouage Beach Hut Eau de Parfum will transport you to a wooden beach hut on a sun-drenched beach, where you can experience the freedom you desire so much. Its unique fragrance will give you the feeling of a never-ending summer holiday. Let yourself be intoxicated with the luxury ingredients contained in this Eau de Parfum.
- a woody aromatic fragrance
- for the man who longs to feel free and untamed
- perfect for hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum will welcome you with its fresh fragrance of orange blossom and galbanum, spiced up with a touch of mint. Then the scent of green plants such as vetiver, moss and ivy comes to the fore. Look forward to base notes of unique Omani myrrh, patchouli and woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage fragrances are always luxurious, unique and elegant. The Amouage Beach Hut Eau de Parfum for men, entering the market in 2017, is no exception. The perfumer Elise Benat is the person responsible for creating it.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Mint, Galbanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Moss, Ivy, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Patchouli, Dry Wood Accord
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.