AmouageBeloved Men Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Amouage Beloved MenIngredients
The Amouage Beloved Man Eau de Parfum for men reflects the embrace and memory of a loved one. Its unique combination of fragrant ingredients creates a scent filled with the intimacy, calm and warmth which those precious moments with loved ones bring us.
- an oriental fragrance with distinctive woody notes
- highlights its wearer at every opportunity
- spicy, woody yet airy composition of the fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
The soft fragrance of sweet elemi resin mixes with notes of pepper, saffron and cardamom. The exotic combination is brightened up by accords of grapefruit and orange. The rich floral middle notes, with smooth accords of geranium, jasmine and orris root, blend with the deep woody base notes of cedar and guaiac wood, combined with patchouli, vetiver and white musk.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Beloved is a fragrance that was created at the workshop of the best perfumers from Grasse, France, under the leadership of Christopher Chong, the creative director at Amouage. It was launched in 2013.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Elemi, Clove, Cypress, Cardamom, Orange, Neroli, Black Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Labdanum, Frankincense, Saffron, Iris, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Cumin, Geranium Bourbon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Musk, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.