- About the brand
Description Amouage BrackenIngredients
Let the elegant Amouage Bracken Eau de Parfum for men introduce you to absolute radiance and perfect freshness. The composition of the fragrance brings a rush of electrifying energy with a hint of mystery, making it an obsession that is impossible to resist.
- a classic fougère fragrance with fresh, woody and spicy notes
- introduced in 2016
- highlights its wearer at every opportunity
Composition of the fragrance
An invigorating dose of bergamot, lemon and geranium perfectly complements the combination of cypress, clove and lavender, evoking a luxury barbershop for elegant gentlemen. Cinnamon and nutmeg give the fragrance an exotic flair, while woody notes of sandalwood, cedar, patchouli and musk add the necessary finishing touches to achieve a perfect elegant and clean composition.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Bracken has been charming men all over the world since 2016. This Eau de Parfum, hidden inside a beautiful bottle, is the male counterpart to the Amouage Bracken for women, and together they create the perfect pair.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Nutmeg, Clove, Cypress, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.