AmouageCrimson Rocks Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
Description Amouage Crimson RocksIngredients
Amouage Crimson Rock Eau de Parfum represents the majestic beauty of the highest mountaintops. Its composition includes the unmistakeable aroma of rose, which is a native flower of the mountains and thrives even in the most extreme conditions. Enjoy this fragrance and give in to the sweet calm and peace it brings you.
- woody fragrance with notes of cinnamon
- Crimson Rock Eau de Parfum is part of the Renaissance collection
- fragrance for women and men introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
From the start you’ll notice the aroma of pink pepper with cinnamon – two notes that the perfumer sees as red. The opening notes also include two different but equally majestic rose extracts as well as earthy jujube honey. The long drydown brings a scent of oak, sandalwood, and a touch of vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Crimson Rock with its striking red bottle was designed by perfumer Domitille Michalon Bertier who took inspiration from the Al Hajar mountains in Oman that she had the chance to admire one April – particularly when they were bathed in the last rays of sunshine. The colour of sunset on the mountains and the carmine shade of rose than inspired the design of the bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Cinnamon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Oak, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.