Amouage Epic Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Amouage EpicIngredients
Immerse yourself in a spicy, oriental mist that immediately transports you to the legendary Silk Road. The Amouage Epic Eau de Parfum for women will surprise you with its extensive variety of notes that emerge gradually throughout the day. Its small, emerald green bottle holds multiple secrets that are waiting to be uncovered.
- a spicy, oriental fragrance
- for women who love mysterious, long-lasting fragrances
- stands out beautifully in colder weather during the autumn and winter months
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with notes of cumin, cinnamon and oleander. The floral aroma continues into the heart of the fragrance, revealing damask rose, geranium and jasmine with a hint of tea. Incense is the foundation on which the base of Amouage Epic is built and its presence is apparent throughout. It’s also accompanied by woody notes of sandalwood, agarwood and guaiac wood, as well as musk,amber and patchouli with a hint of sweet vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The Amouage Epic Eau de Parfum was created by Cecile Zarokian, Daniel Maurel and Angeline Leporini and its launch took place in 2009. The fragrance was inspired by a legend about a long-lost aria buried somewhere along the Silk Road, a network of trade routes used to transport silk from China. The story gradually grew into a legend, just like Amouage Epic itself.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cumin, Cinnamon, Oleander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Damask Rose, Jasmine, Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Guaiac Wood, Musk, Frankincense, Agar Wood, Iris Root
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.