AmouageGold Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Amouage GoldIngredients
Let this jewel shine amongst the fragrances on your dressing table. The magnificent floral Amouage Gold Woman, a floral Eau de Parfum, is a true gem in the brand’s collection, and as soon as you smell it, you’ll understand why. This classic, refined fragrance will adorn you in spectacular style, taking every special occasion to a new level.
- a classic, oriental fragrance with strong floral notes
- a complex, rich fragrance, one of the landmarks in modern perfumery
- ideal for special and luxury occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The rich floral notes wrap around a central aroma of rose and lily of the valley. Orris root and jasmine paint a graceful, female silhouette, whilst incense and deep myrrh are like gold coins on the dress of an oriental dancer. The woody, balsamic base notes of amber, sandalwood and cedar, combined with an animal scent of musk and civet, warm on the skin to an intense, radiant sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
The Amouage Gold Eau de Parfum was created because every woman needs at least one absolutely exceptional and luxury fragrance in her arsenal that will make her feel like a beautiful femme fatale in a stunning satin gown descending an ornate, wide staircase to a magnificent ballroom full of lights and admiring glances. Guy Robert created exactly this using the best ingredients.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Frankincense, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Myrrh, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Civet, Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.