Amouage Journey Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 39%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Amouage JourneyIngredients
The classic masculine Eau de Parfum Amouage Journey Man invites you on a secret journey to the creative world of Amouage. Allow yourself to be seduced by the scent, which seems to embody the artistic technique of chiaroscuro in its composition of impressive contrasts. Succumbing to a refined fragrance emanating unmistakable luxury is so easy.
- a fresh spicy fragrance with woody and tobacco notes
- elegant and sophisticated
- stands out best in the winter months
Composition of the fragrance
A decadent masculine aroma of tobacco combines with incense and pepper to create a mysterious air for the fragrance, brightened by rays of neroli and bergamot. Leather and juniper represent the classic elegance of an expensive suit. Cardamom and pure cypriol and geraniol oils with their fresh scent harmonise the whole fragrance, which is, daringly, one of the most popular Amouage creations.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Journey is a fragrance that depicts a path full of changes. It is a personal journey by the creative director, Christopher Chong, full of contrasts between light and mysterious nooks and crannies. Chong captures his fondness for Chinese design and film and expresses his passion for creating perfumes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Neroli, Sichuan Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tabacco Leaf, Frankincense, Geraniol, Juniper Berries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Musk, Nagarmotha, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.