Amouage Lyric Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 39%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Amouage LyricIngredients
Amouage Lyric Eau de Parfum reflects the essence of eternity. In this mysterious men’s fragrance, the rose plays the main role, and it is guaranteed to delight every gentlemen who isn’t afraid to express his desires.
- an oriental fragrance with distinctive spicy notes
- intense and mysterious
- helps the wearer stand out during evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The deep red roses in the Lyric fragrance are illuminated by fresh sparks of bergamot and lime. Drops of angelica, orange blossom and galbanum with their green aroma freshen the composition, while incense and pine oil add a touch of mysterious seclusion. Nutmeg, saffron and ginger put you on the right path for an adventure in an Arabian caravan.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Lyric rewrites the traditional perceptions of the rose, presenting it in a new context. The deep voice of eternity and desire resounds, seeking perfection, immortality and the eternal beauty of the rose. It accompanies its wearer on the mysterious path of life. The author of this unmistakable fragrance is the perfumer Daniel Visentin, and it was launched in 2008.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Angelica, Ginger, Orange Tree Blossom, Nutmeg, Saffron, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Pine, Musk, Sandalwood, Frankincense
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.