- About the brand
- Review 18
Description Amouage ReflectionIngredients
Discover the spirit of sophistication and masculinity embodied by Amouage Reflection Eau de Parfum for men. Its classic notes accompanied by unexpected ingredients create a timeless composition which perfectly accentuates the power of its wearer and gives him an unforgettable allure.
- floral fragrance with a touch of spices and woods
- perfect for an elegant man
- ideal for both daytime and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll smell the freshness of orange leaves spiced up with a pinch of black pepper and rosemary. The heart of the fragrance then comes out with aromatic jasmine and iris, citrussy neroli and the sensually sweet ylang-ylang. The base is built from masculine accords of sandalwood and cedar wood along with patchouli and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Reflection was first introduced in 2007. The name of the brand Amouage was created as a combination of the Arabic word “amwaj” (wave) and the French word “amour” (love) to symbolise a wave of emotion inspired by the fragrances of this perfume house from Oman.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Leaf, Red Pepper, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Neroli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.