- About the brand
Description Bioderma Hydrabio CrèmeCharacteristics
When your skin gets thirsty, it needs hydration just like your body. This nourishing moisturiser hydrates, smoothens, and brightens dry and very dry skin with intense and long-lasting results.
- restores natural hydration
- protects the skin against premature ageing
- brightens the complexion
- reduces the skin sensitivity
- has a rich creamy non-greasy texture
- amazing also as a makeup base
- Aquagenium™ patent – supports the synthesis of skin aquaporins and lipids
- xylitol – helps maintain natural hydration and skin protection
- vitamin E – prevents skin ageing
- salicylic acid – promotes proper circulation of cells in the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect
How to use:
Apply every morning and night to the face and décolleté after cleansing your skin with the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- sensitive, dry
- Hydration, Brightening, Nourishing
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
- Active ingredients
- salicylic acid
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!