You save 29%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bioderma Hydrabio PerfecteurCharacteristics
A perfect skin is no longer an unattainable goal. The Bioderma Hydrabio Perfecteur unifying and moisturising care is your ideal solution. It immediately hydrates the skin while protecting it against the adverse effects of sunlight.
- restores natural hydration
- protects the skin against premature ageing
- brightens the complexion
- evens out skin tone
- reduces the skin sensitivity
- has a velvety creamy non-greasy texture
- creates an ideal base for makeup
- Aquagenium™ patent – promotes the synthesis of skin aquaporins and lipids
- SPF 30 – protects against UV radiation
- vitamin E – prevents skin ageing
- salicylic acid – promotes proper circulation of cells in the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect
- contains subtle fragrance
How to use:
Apply in the morning to the face and décolleté in a thin layer after cleansing with Bioderma Hydrabio H2O. Best combined with another Hydrabio Sérum product.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, dry
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Nourishing
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- salicylic acid
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!