- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm Aqua Glow Super ConcentrateCharacteristics
Adjust your moisturising routine to what your skin really needs and discover your new trusty help for your daily beauty ritual. The Biotherm Aqua Glow Super Concentrate cream fluid deeply moisturises and instantly brightens up dull and dry skin while evening out the skin tone.
The unique formula combines the active ingredient Life Plankton™ from the French Pyrenees with vitamin C and fermented tea extract. As a result, your skin will be more radiant by the day and stay hydrated for 24 hours.
- deeply moisturises the skin for up to 24 hours
- effectively removes signs of tiredness
- brightens the skin and evens out skin tone
- helps strengthen the protective skin barrier
- texture of a light creamy emulsion
Results of testing:
- tested by 24 women over 27 days
- 92% felt their skin was pleasantly relaxed
- 98% stated their skin tone was more even
- 90% noticed their skin was nice and bright
- Life Plankton™ – deeply moisturises and regenerates skin
- natural vitamin C – brightens skin and unifies skin tone
- essential ceramides – help strengthen the protective film of the skin
- fermented tea extract – prevents premature ageing
- vitamin B7 (biotin) – promotes elasticity and fresh appearance
- glycerine – protects skin from drying out
- beeswax – softens the skin
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of the fluid to clean skin every morning and night and spread it gently.
- Complexion type
- normal, all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening, Revitalisation
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!