- About the brand
- Review 7
Description Calvin Klein Eternity for MenIngredients
Start every day with a little celebration of your versatility. Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Eau de Parfum will help you master the art of switching from one role to another in a second – all with elegance and ease.
- woody fougère fragrance
- for a driven, active man
- timeless design
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum captures your attention from the start with the opening notes of sage in combination with the unmistakeable scent of ozone. The masculine character than develops in the heart of the composition with majestic cypress and essences of lavender, nutmeg, and geranium coming forth.The base notes include rare suede, ambergris, and Cypriol essential oil.
Story of the fragrance
Eternity for Men now comes as an Eau de Parfum for all men who know the value of the most important things in life. This fragrance brings you a feeling of comfort in the midst of life's daily challenges. It gives you courage during difficult business decisions or deepens your familial instincts in your role of a father.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Sage, Ozone
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Nagarmotha (Cypriol), Orris Root, Suede
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Calvin Klein Eternity for MenArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.