Calvin Klein CK Everyone Eau de Toilette Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 11
Description Calvin Klein CK EveryoneIngredients
Stay real and true to yourself! Answer the challenge of Calvin Klein CK Everyone unisex Eau de Toilette and use it to express your uniqueness. Forget all boundaries, definitions, forget the rules. It’s time to liberate your real self.
- fresh and uplifting fragrance, designed particularly for young women and men
- bottle comes with an elastic band which alludes to iconic Calvin Klein underwear
- vegan formula with natural ingredients
Composition of the fragrance:
On first encounter with the fragrance, you’ll recognise organic orange essential oil with ginger essence and a blue tea accord. After a few moments, the fresh character of Aquozone® comes out along with bittersweet neroli. The drydown floats on an amber note and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance:
You can stay environmentally friendly even when looking for your new Eau de Toilette. The packaging of CK Everyone was manufactured from recycled materials and the bottle can be further recycled after you’ve used up the product.
The composition of the fragrance is also unique – it’s vegan and contains natural alcohol derivative. CK Everyone was designed by the perfumer Alberto Morillas for all men and women who want to celebrate the endless freedom of self-expression.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Blue Tea, Water Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.