Calvin Klein CK Free Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Calvin Klein CK FreeIngredients
Calvin Klein CK Free is an oriental and woody fragrance for modern charismatic men. The perfume evokes timeless elegance, natural charm and good taste. Its wearer is passionate, sensual and invincible. He follows his intuition and calmly works his way. He likes to destroy myths, loves freedom and appreciates luxury and quality.
The beginning of this unique fragrance CK Free encompasses refreshing star anise complemented with masculine wormwood and intense juniper. The self-indulgent heart perfectly blends the irresistible aroma of coffee and tobacco leaves residing on smooth genuine suede. The very end of the fragrance consists of warm cedar wood and oak wood that are added alongside exotic patchouli. This exclusive men's perfume by Calvin Klein can be used in every situation.
Express your personality and accentuate your charisma with the extraordinarily masculine fragrance CK Free by Calvin Klein!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Juniper, Star Anise, Jackfruit, Absinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Buchu, Coffee, Tobacco, Suede
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oak, Cedar, Woody Notes, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.