- About the brand
Description Calvin Klein CK One GoldIngredients
The unisex Calvin Klein CK One Gold Eau de Toilette presents a youthful woody scent that combines the strength of both genders.
- a juicy and refreshing woody fragrance
- for original men and women
- for everyday wear, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
The energetic top notes consist of the unusual combination of fresh bergamot, juicy figs and slightly bitter sage. The heart of the composition is dominated by playful violet accords complemented by jasmine and tantalising neroli. The warm sensual conclusion will captivate you with guaiac wood and the essences of patchouli and woody vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
The unisex CK One Gold fragrance came to life in 2016 and is the modern interpretation of the iconic CK One Eau de Toilette from 1994. Its motto is: “Be brave. Stand out from the crowd. Everything you touch exudes gold.”
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Fig, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Neroli, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.