Calvin Klein EscapeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein EscapeIngredients
Escape by Calvin Klein is a floral, very light and invigorating fragrance for women. Do you long for exotic destinations? Do you seek the unobtrusive sensation of cleanness and joy? Then Calvin Klein’s Escape is just right for you. It is a fragrance that will adjust completely to your needs and merge perfectly with your personality. Treat yourself to the joy which comes from freshness and femininity and that goes beautifully with fine and youthful women.
In the first moments, calming chamomile amplified by strong black currant and fresh apple will enchant you. Veiled in the heart of the perfume are the sweet tones of rose and peach blended with jasmine and clove. For the finish, the warm essences of sandalwood, vetiver and musk will enwrap you like a silk scarf.
Perfumes from Calvin Klein are characterized by vivid and youthful fragrances for women and men. The perfume Escape expanded its selection in 1991, winning a prestigious award by FIFI the very next year. Enter the realm of the exotic with its intoxicating scents and refresh your body and mind with the simple yet sensual and entirely feminine perfume Escape by Calvin Klein!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Oakmoss, Apricot, Coriander, Hyacinth, Common Marigold, Melon, Tangerine, Chamomile, French Marigold, Litchi, Black Currant, Black Currant Leaves, Ylang-Ylang, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach, Jasmine, Clove, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.