Calvin Klein Escape Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Calvin Klein EscapeIngredients
Escape your everyday reality and give in to your wildest dreams. Calvin Klein Escape Eau de Parfum for women will inspire endless excitement and feminine allure. Its sensual composition will refresh your body and mind, and people around you will definitely notice. Get ready for the compliments!
- fresh floral fragrance
- for romantic women
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes contains an intricate combination of fruity accords of melon, redcurrant, lychee, apricot, apple, and refreshing citrus with delicate petals of chamomile, marigold, and hyacinth. This mixture is underscored by mysterious oakmoss, coriander, and alluring ylang-ylang. The heart boasts notes of jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, and carnation along with sweet peach and warm cloves. Drydown is built on sweet vanilla, amber, seductive musk, and an enticing combination of woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
Escape Eau de Parfum was added to the Calvin Klein portfolio in 1991 and won the prestigious FIFI award the following year. This fragrance comes in a minimalist bottle which serves as a backdrop to its unique character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves, Apricot, Coriander, Oakmoss, Chamomile, Tangerine, Litchi, Melon, Common Marigold, French Marigold, Black Currant, Ylang-Ylang, Hyacinth, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Peach, Jasmine, Clove, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.