You save 63%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Escape for MenIngredients
The eau de toilette Escape for Men by Calvin Klein is a men's fragrance from the workshop of one of the most famous fashion houses, that of Calvin Klein. Throughout the period of its existence, it has accumulated a countless number of admirers and fans. The Calvin Klein brand was established as a reflection of the modern attitude and a sense for style and luxury whether this relates to underwear, jeans or perfume. Escape for Men cologne, introduced to the world in 1993, continues in this trend.
As its name hints, this perfume was designed to be an escape from the predictability of everyday routines. Because it is common knowledge that stereotypes are soul-destroying for men. That is why Escape for Men exists. It satiates the natural need men have to discover and have new experiences.
It joins the atmosphere of exciting adventure to infinite energetic freedom. It can recharge and invigorate any man regardless of age. The eau de toilette bottle has a contemporary cylindrical shape with frosted glass and a silvery cap. The overall impression is very elegant, which only accentuates the fragrance’s own characteristics.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Juniper, Grapefruit, Mango, Melon, Eucalyptus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cypress, Sage, Fir, Sea Notes, Rosemary, Birch
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber, Oakmoss, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.