Calvin Klein Eternity for Meneau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Eternity for MenIngredients
The timeless Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Eau de Toilette is the reflection of a perfect man – gentle yet masculine, nostalgic yet modern, strong yet sophisticated.
- an aromatic fougère fragrance
- for the modern, confident man
- suitable for weekdays and for special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette opens with sweet mandarin, aromatic lavender and fresh notes of bergamot, lemon and green plants. The heart of the fragrance includes spicy accords of basil, sage and coriander, complemented by a multitude of flower essences and juniper berries. The finish to the composition of this fragrance is ruled by woody motifs of sandalwood and Brazilian rosewood, musk, amber and vetiver.
The story of the fragrance
Eternity for Men is the work of the perfumer Carlos Benaim and was first launched in 1990. Even now, this Eau de Toilette complements the modern man, whether at work or play, with friends or out for a romantic meal for two.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Green Notes, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Coriander, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Geranium, Basil, Sage, Lily Of The Valley, Juniper Berries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Brasilian Rose Wood, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.