Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Calvin Klein ManIngredients
Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette embodies masculine strength, bravery, and physical attraction, all in one. It has both freshness and depth, fresh fruit and rare woods, gentleness and roughness. Try it for yourself – but only if you’re ready to handle the attention and admiration of the women around you.
- fresh woody-spicy fragrance
- for a modern confident man
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes are both fresh and aromatic. They combine the aroma of juicy bergamot and tangerine with intense rosemary and delicate violet petals. The heart contains a warm combination of incense, bay leaf, and nutmeg, with a fresh note of mint. The drydown is built around a mixture of seductive musk, rare woods, and an amber accord, giving the composition more depth and sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Calvin Klein Man was created by perfumer Ann Gottlieb in 2007. Its bottle is once again quite minimalist, as is the tradition with this popular brand.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rosemary, Tangerine, Violet Leaves, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bay Leaf, Frankincense, Nutmeg, Mint
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cypress, Amber, Musk, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.