You save 46%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein ObsessedIngredients
Calvin Klein Obsessed Eau de Parfum for Women brings to mind a gentle touch on the skin of a loved one. Allow yourself to be drawn into a friendly duel between memories and desires and to surrender to a new addiction.
- a subtly fresh, oriental, aromatic fragrance
- for the modern romantic woman
- especially suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum opens with fresh notes of citrus fruit, the somewhat bitter neroli and sweet elemi. The heart contains white lavender, around which is entwined a sprig of sage and violet leaves. To finish, you can smell balanced accords of ambrette, complemented by sensual musk.
The story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum mirrors its iconic predecessor, Obsession, from 1993, but also has a totally new, modern design, a new look and a new formula for modern women. Celebrate the past, present and future with Calvin Klein Obsessed!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Neroli, Elemi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Lavender, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Ambrette
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
Articles about Calvin Klein ObsessedArticles
A debut under the Christmas tree
The most beautiful autumn fragrances, which you have to try
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.