Calvin Klein ObsessedEau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Calvin Klein ObsessedIngredients
Calvin Klein Obsessed Eau de Toilette for men is a perfect, harmonious composition that evokes ancient memories.
- an oriental, woody fragrance
- for the imaginative, elegant man
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette opens with refreshing grapefruit and spicy notes of pepper and cardamom. The captivating heart includes rare labdanum, cedar and leather. Ambroxan, elegantly permeating the entire composition of the fragrance, also dominates in the finish, where it is complemented by black vanilla and patchouli.
The story of the fragrance
The Eau de Toilette evokes its iconic predecessor Obsession for Men from 1986. However, the new formula reflects the contemporary man. Enjoy its sophisticated, structured scent and sample the tension between feminine melodiousness and masculine strength.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Grapefruit, Sichuan Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Labdanum, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Patchouli, Black Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
Articles about Calvin Klein ObsessedArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.