Calvin Klein ObsessionEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein ObsessionIngredients
Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum for women is the embodiment of burning desire and endless passion. Succumb to an intoxicating cocktail of flowers, selected spices and warming wood.
- an intense, oriental fragrance
- for the sensual, self-confident woman
- especially suitable for the evening and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The sweet yet refreshing opening scent is provided by juicy peach, green and citrus notes, basil and vanilla. The heart combines floral essences of jasmine, orange blossom and rose, with accords of wood, spice and oak moss. The unusual combination of vetiver, vanilla, musk, incense, amber and civet creates a warm base for this fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Obsession is often called “the ’80s in a bottle” because it captures the shine and sexuality of this decade’s extravagant lifestyle perfectly. It also became famous thanks to the unforgettable and provocative advert with a young Kate Moss.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Vanilla, Tangerine, Green Notes, Lemon, Bergamot, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Oakmoss, Coriander, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Spices, Sandalwood, Cedar, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Civet, Musk, Frankincense, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.