Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Calvin Klein Obsession for MenIngredients
Some things will never go out of style. The Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Toilette for men is one of them. It has been popular with men from all over the world for over thirty years. No wonder, as this woody oriental fragrance highlights your charisma perfectly and captures the attention of anyone you come into contact with.
- a warm oriental fragrance
- for the confident, passionate man
- suitable for evening occasions and colder months
Composition of the fragrance:
The fragrance opens with a fresh hint of bergamot, lime and elegant lavender, soon followed by warm notes of aromatic nutmeg, myrrh and wood. The base is comprised of thrilling patchouli, masculine vetiver, intoxicating musk and sweet vanilla, which linger on the skin for hours on end.
Story of the fragrance
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men was first launched in 1986, a year before the introduction of the women’s version of Obsession. It received the FiFi award, the Oscar of the fragrance industry, just a year later. The creator of this fragrance is Bob Slattery; the elegant bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Coriander, Cinnamon, Lavender, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pine, Myrrh, Wood, Carnation, Sage, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Red Berries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.