- Product description
- About the brand
Product description CeraVe MoisturizersCharacteristics
Give your skin intense hydration that will last for 24 hours. The CeraVe face cream locks moisture inside your skin while restoring its natural protective barrier – all without any irritation, clogged pores or greasy sensation.
- ensures 24-hour hydration
- helps restore the protective skin barrier
- its very light texture absorbs quickly
- amazing as a base for makeup
- non-comedogenic – does not clog pores
- developed in collaboration with dermatologists
- MVE technology – for gradual hydration throughout the day
- 3 types of essential ceramides – help restore and fortify the skin barrier
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture inside your skin
- niacinamide – calms your skin
- hypoallergenic formula
How to apply:
Apply to your face and neck in the morning or at any time as needed. Avoid your eye area.
- Complexion type
- normal, dry
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.