Chloé ChloéEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 25
Fragrance description Chloé ChloéIngredients
Chloé Chloé Eau de Parfum for women is full of exuberance, playfulness and sensuality. It expresses a sense of style that is perfect for the woman who loves fashion, elegance and creativity.
- a floral, powdery fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The airy top note of this Eau de Parfum is created through a combination of sweet lychee, intoxicating peonies and aromatic freesias. Soon afterwards there comes a purely floral heart, in which sensual notes of rose, lily of the valley and magnolia combine. The base of the composition of the fragrance blends an amber accord and elegant cedarwood.
The story of the fragrance
The luxury bottle for this fragrance reflects the pure, elegant soul of the French clothing brand Chloé. The glass is delicately pleated, while the neck is decorated with a hand-tied ribbon in a subtle pink. The fragrance has been making women all over the world happy since 2008.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Litchi, Peony
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Virginia Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
Articles about Chloé ChloéArticles
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS: Best Gifts for Her!
The most beautiful autumn fragrances, which you have to try
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.