Chloé Fleur de Parfum Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 40%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Chloé Fleur de ParfumIngredients
As gentle as a touch of pure silk, as romantic as a walk through a flower garden, as elegant as the fashion of the renowned French brand Chloé. Meet Chloé Fleur de Parfum for Women Eau de Parfum that will embrace a spirit of adventurous femininity within you every day.
- a fresh floral fragrance with fruity undertones
- for an effortlessly elegant woman
- ideal for daily wear
Composition of the fragrance:
A fresh opening created of a sparkling blend of bergamot, grapefruit and verbena is followed by a soft heart of the fragrance composed of middle notes of tender rose, fragile cherry blossom and juicy fruit such as peach and black currant. Base notes of warm cedarwood, musk and soft rice accords provide the scent with a deep sensuality.
Story of the fragrance:
The luxury bottle for this fragrance reflects the pure, elegant soul of the French clothing brand Chloé. The glass is delicately pleated, while the neck is decorated with a hand-tied ribbon in a subtle pastel colour. The fragrance has been making women all over the world happy since 2016.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Bergamot, Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cherry Blossom, Peach, Black Currant, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rice, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.