Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Chloé Nomade Absolu de ParfumIngredients
Let your unrestrainable soul pursue a new adventure. Wherever your path leads you, the delicate aroma of Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum Eau de Parfum will help you express your femininity and independence even more intensely than ever before.
- a more intense expression of the best-seeling Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum
- designed by Quentin Bisch
- woody chypre fragrance, introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The rare davana plant will wrap you in a luminous, warm veil of sensuality from the first sniff. The velvety opening notes are followed by a sweet aroma of yellow plum, and the drydown includes notes of oakmoss, giving the whole composition richness and a pleasant earthiness.
Story of the fragrance
Nomade Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum are now joined by Chloé Nomade Absolu de Parfum, revealing a more intense side of the Nomade girl who is played by French actress Ariane Labed in the campaign. The wind in her hair and her determined stride express a feeling of freedom, perfectly reflecting the character of the fragrance.
The elegant design of the bottle remains almost unchanged, still reminiscent of the shape of a popular Chloé handbag. Only the little knot bears a darker hazelnut colour and is adorned with golden studs, giving the design some masculine elements.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mirabelle Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.